AHRC SciCulture @AHRCSciCulture
Innovative AHRC funding stream for collaborative research across the Arts, Humanities and Sciences. New methodologies and ground-breaking research.
Innovative research in the Science in Culture theme might include:
- insights from the arts and humanities that advance scientific discovery;
- what science and humanities have learnt, and might learn, from each other;
- the development of new topics and methods for collaborative inquiry between the sciences, arts and humanities;
- the comparative roles of experts and expertise in the sciences, arts and humanities;
- the making of authority, integrity and trust in scientific and interpretivist research;
- rights, openness and ownership in collaborative research across the sciences, arts and humanities;
- the relationships between scientific, religious and other world views.